The ACCA also emphasizes ethics, governance, codes of conduct, legislation, regulation, and professionalism, which makes it a recognized and respected qualification by both employers and clients.
There are a number of ways to start your journey towards the ACCA Qualification, depending on your educational background and previous qualifications. Depending on your point of entry, you’ll need to have:
• A university-entrance level or non-relevant degree or
• An ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business or relevant accounting or finance qualification or A fully accredited degree
Exemptions are available for certain papers depending on your prior education.
Three years of relevant work experience
Candidates will also need to complete the Ethics & Professional Skills module
Candidates must pass 13 papers or less, depending on exemptions
The Morgan & BPP Edge
Course instructors that are industry leaders with global expertise in accounting, business, and law. They are carefully selected and diligently trained to make your experience as engaging and informative as possible.
BPP understands the market and delivers training for 90% of FTSE 100 companies.
Aligned With Professional Bodies
BPP is ACCA’s key global partner working together to help students stay ahead of their learning needs & demonstrate their edge in a very competitive marketplace.
Better Pass Rates
BPP’s unique exam-focused approach powering their accountancy and tax courses is improving pass rates by at least 20%.
The ACCA exams are a combination of paper based and computer-based assessments. Each ACCA exam paper is 2-4 hours long and consists of:
- Objective test questions (OTs)
- Multi-task questions (MTQs)
- Longer type questions (question types vary per paper)
You can take the ACCA in over 400 ACCA Approved Test Centers around the world
Applied Knowledge Level
- Business technology (BT)
- Management Accounting (MA)
- Financial Accounting (FA)
Optional Papers (Select Two):
- Advance Financial Management (AFM)
- Advance Performance Management (APM)
- Advance Taxation (ATX)
- Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)
Applied Skills Level
Corporate and Business Law (LW)
- Performance Management (PM)
- Taxation (TX)
- Financial Reporting (FR)
- Audit and Assurance (AA)
- Financial Management (FM)
Strategic Professional Level Essential Papers
- Strategic Business Reporting (SBR)
- Strategic Business Leader (SBL)
Find out if you meet these requirements.
About BPP Learning Media
A global benchmark
BPP Learning Media has become the benchmark for quality in professional education study materials
Tutors and students in around 170 countries worldwide look to BPP as an essential support for success in professional qualification exams
BPP materials are written by experienced professionals skilled in presenting information which inspires and makes it easier for you to learn